By Clare Keating
All Bodies Nutritionist and ex-chef
A Meal prep friendly, flavoursome, high protein, quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe
Serves 4 Calories: 329, Protein: 27.8g, Carbohydrates: 37.5g, Fat: 8.9g
500g chicken breast, diced
1 tbsp sesame oil
¼ cup chilli jam
225g brown rice noodles
1 large zucchini, peeled into strips
2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into strips
1 bunch coriander
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 tsp brown sugar
1. In a bowl mix together the oil, chicken breast, and chilli jam. Thread the chicken onto 8 skewers.
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken skewers to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
3. Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar.
5. Combine the noodles, dressing, zucchini and cucumber in a large bowl and toss to combine. Divide the salad between 4 bowls and top with the skewers.